Alcoholics Anonymous Meetings:
• Sunday Morning at 10:00 to 11:00 A.M.
• Sunday evening at 7:00 to 8:00 P.M.
• Tuesday through Thursday at 8:00 to 9:00 P.M.
• Wednesday Alcoholics Anonymous H&I (Hospitals and Institutions)
• Saturday Speakers' Meeting at 8:00 to 9:00 P.M. (Chip Night)
• Sunday Evening Meeting at 6:00 to 7:30 P.M.
• Thursday Evening Meeting at 8:00 to 9:30 P.M.
• Friday Evening Meeting at 7:00 P.M.
• Women's Candlelight every Tuesday at 7:30 to 9:00 P.M.
• ERC Alumni Meeting * every Thursday at 6:00 to 7:30 P.M.
• Family Support Group * every Wednesday at 7:30 P.M.
• Residents who have 15 or fewer days in residential treatment are not
permitted to leave the facility for community based recovery meetings.
* ERC Family Group and Alumni Group are held onsite for residents.
• The Rock Pile Group holds closed Alcoholics Anonymous meetings in Shingletown on Wednesday nights, at 7:30 PM. For directions, please call (530) 474-4069
• Redding Young People's AA Group meets on Tuesdays at 6:00 PM in Room 12, at the First Methodist Church, 1825 East St., Redding.
Currently there is no meeting available to residents on Monday evenings.
The Empire Recovery Center would be willing to discuss having a Twelve
Step Group start a meeting on Monday evenings.
ERC Outpatient Alumni Meeting:
• The ERC Outpatient Service in Shasta Lake City is now holding a new meeting for all ERC Alumni on Tuesday evenings, starting at 7:30 P.M. The Outpatient Services is located at 5010 Shasta Dam Blvd., in Shasta Lake, CA.